oh the options...

Singleness... singleness.... singleness... Today is one of those days where I know I have plenty of stuff to post about this week, but what to choose?

Option 1: What it's like to be single and in a dating relationship. This option would express how I've found those two things can actually co-exist but only for so long. As one of my close friends told me years ago, "There comes a point in every relationship when you either break-up, have sex, or get married."

Option 2: It's been said that if we sow a thought, we reap an action; if we sow an action, we reap a habit; and if we sow a habit, we reap a destiny. This option would consist of 5 ways-of-thinking that I had believed over the years that strongly affected my actions, habits, and was leading me in a completely wrong direction.


What would you GREEN-LIGHT followers like to read about this week?

Going green!
Amie

6 Response to "oh the options..."

  1. Lynn Fleshman Says:

    Wow! Good options! I would be interested in hearing/reading your wise counsel on either of those topics. Now I'm intrigued. :)

  2. Martha Melody Says:

    I'm with Lynn, both please :)

  3. Rose Says:

    i would love to read about it too. so please do share Amie :D

  4. Andrea Says:

    Yes, both!

    Is that an option? : )

    hi, btw...I do miss you!

  5. Amie Says:

    ladies! because of a course of events last week, I didn't get to post as much as I hoped--but keep a bookmark on this week as I will be back-dating posts :)

    my apologies for the delay! xox

  6. Amie Says:

    p.s. here's part one of "Option 2" --> http://bit.ly/czVEcP

Post a Comment