TRUTH or DARE

Who didn't play that game growing up? and why not another round for us single ladies tonight??

[ ] TRUTH : If you had the option of having the chicken or the egg, which would you choose?

Maybe it's better asked this way... If you had the option of having the Giver or the gift, the Promiser or the promise, the Creator or the creation, the Author or the story, the Lover or the love, the God or the godly, which would you choose?

[ ] DARE : I dare you to not be chicken!

I dare you to choose the Giver before His gifts, the Promiser before His promises, the Creator before His creation, the Author before any story, the Lover before any love, the one and only God before any other... I DARE YOU to dream big and not settle for temporary things.


Going green!
Amie Fox

p.s. a post is coming soon as to why we call this crazy blog "GREEN-LIGHT revolution"
p.p.s. (click here)

1 Response to "TRUTH or DARE"

  1. jodihertz Says:

    This is the first post I've read and have a tear still making it's way down my cheek. Thank you for this, He pointed me to this introducing me to a perfect post. Love you friend.

Post a Comment