i've got a valentine's day Lover!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and you must know... I am NOT single! That's right folks! I've got myself one smokin' hot date! This Guy sweeps me off my feet EVERY time.

I've known Him for a long time now. I met Him when I was about 5 or 6, but it's only been in the last couple of years that we've REALLY been getting to know each other. He's become my Best Friend; and more recently, He's also become my full-time Lover.
I was waiting for Him all along... all these years, though I didn't know it... until one day He spoke to me and said:


"Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me" (Song 2:10).



He whispers His love to me every day. His gaze is fixed upon me... He is captivated
by my beauty... He waits for me... He draws me to Himself... He delights in me, and I in Him.


The only thing special about Valentine's Day is that it's another day to be with my Lover... THE ETERNAL LOVER OF MY SOUL. His name is Jesus--the name you've been dying to hear. If you've not met Him yet, He's got more love to give than you could ever imagine. And He'll rescue you--just give Him one chance.

If
you do know Him, why don't you plan a date together tomorrow? Matter of fact, why don't you just show up and give a knock on His door, cuz I guarantee He's already got one amazing date planned for the two of you--a very special Valentine's Day between you and the God of the universe who loves you eternally more than anyone on planet earth tomorrow could.

Here's wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day.

Going Green,
bek

1 Response to "i've got a valentine's day Lover!"

  1. Becs Says:

    So beautiful. You ladies are super encouraging! Best Blog out there!

Post a Comment