[Intermission]

Part 2 of House Hunting/Spouse Hunting will be on it's way to you very soon, friends! In the meantime, I stumbled across this video and thought it was great and certainly share-worthy. If you've got five minutes, take a break, watch this video, and post your favorite line(s) below! :)

Going green!

Lynn

6 Response to "[Intermission]"

  1. Lynn Fleshman Says:

    Here are some of my favorite lines:
    Ready to sell my aorta for a quarter...
    His first name Luke, his last name Warm...
    His word will be tatted all over your heart..
    Where the boldness of Esther meets the warm closeness of Ruth...

  2. Amie Says:

    oh yes, one of my FAVORITE types of artistic expressions!

    "Even if you haven't met me, let me assure you--I will wait, for you. I will no longer date, socialize or communicate with carbon copies of you to appease my boredom or to quench my thirsty desire for attention or short-lived compliments from sorta kindas... you know: he's sorta kinda right, but sorta kinda wrong..."

  3. Amie Says:

    (loved her line about serving the Author of Time)

  4. Lynn Fleshman Says:

    Yes! I loved the Author of Time line, too!

  5. Kenzie Says:

    Love this! Author of Time was my favorite too, she's awesome :)

  6. Unknown Says:

    Agree w/ above!...this blessed & challenged me greatly today. :)
    -"talk of my biological clock...I serve the author of time and He is not subject to time but I am subject to His will."
    -"I will wait for a star, a son of the sun."

Post a Comment